As-Salam International Hospital is the flagship of the Alameda HealthCare System. Our goal is to provide the community with access to quality and cost-effective HealthCare services in a considerate, thoughtful patient-centered setting. As we seek to continuously improve quality, we take great pride in caring for the community as our family, which includes creating the best possible environment for everyone associated with Alameda HealthCare, including our patients and staff.
As we are considered one of the main center of referral for quality HealthCare in Egypt, we are devoted to giving our patients the best service to keep well and to seriously help them feel better.
Alameda HealthCare and As-Salam International Hospital embrace the following beliefs:
- Quality which is at the foundation of every decision we make.
- Our culture of service values teamwork.
- Innovation is an integral part of our philosophy to create new solutions for our patients, physicians and employees.
- Transparency, by measuring and sharing results which allowed us to continuously expand and progress.
- We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and integrity.
Dr. Fahad Khater