Why are checkups Important?
Regular health exams and tests can help find and detect problems early or before they start. Men and women who are healthy need regular preventive services like breast exams, PSA, Pap tests, immunizations, and (starting at age 50) fecal occult blood testing, along with periodic measurements of weight, height, and blood pressure. A yearly checkup is also an opportunity to reassess your risk for various conditions as family history, lifestyle (i.e. what you eat, how active you are, whether you smoke), and other factors that may change from year to year and affect your risk profile.
Regular health exam instructions may be given by doctors to monitor your health progress or find out about new health concerns.
How to get the most out of your checkup?
- Bring written lists of your health profiles (medical reports, List of Vaccines, X-rays, Lab reports…etc), and your current medications.
- Make sure to inform us about your family history.
- Bring up concerns early in the visit, so there is time to address them.
- Tell your doctor if you’re allergic to any medication a medication is not working for you.
Our health checkup programs:
- Pre Employment Checkup
- Pre Employment plus Checkup
- Pre Employment Heavy Duty Checkup
- Cardiac Patients Checkup
- Diabetic Patients Checkup
- Annual Health Checkup For Men
- Annual Health Checkup For Women
- Checkup For Men Over 50 Years
- Routine Health Checkup
- Pre-Marital Checkup For Men
- Pre-Marital Checkup for Women
- Women Health Check (below 30 Years)
- Women Health Check (30-50 Years)
- Women Health Check (above 50 Years)
- Geriatric Health Check for Men
- Geriatric Health Check for Women