“In an effort to live up to and exceed your expectations to facilitate and streamlinethe process flow of patients undergoing minor procedures under local anesthesia on an out-patient basis. It is with pleasure that we announce the launch of Day-Care unit that will start effective from March 17th 2015 at the ground floor (Current Discharge Lounge) and patients shall have the procedures listed in this brochure performed on the 4th floor”
|ENT||- FB extraction nose/external ear – Nasal Cauterization- Nasal Paking
- Removal nasal packing
- Reduction of recent nasal fractures without surgery
|G Surgery||- Avulsion of nail plate, partial or complete.- Biopsy or excision of lymph node(s); superficial.
- Biopsy, nail unit by any method; separate procedure
- Biopsy, skin , subcutaneous tissue and/or mucous membrane including simple closure.
- Change of gastrostomy
- Debridement, skin and subcutaneous tissue/ Diabetic foot
- Excision of keloid
- Excision of lipoma/cyst/or ganglion.
- Excision of malignant lesion of skin or subcutaneous tissues; including local anesthesia; including simple closure; each lesion
- Excision of skin tags under LA
- Excision, excessive skin and subcutaneous tissue, including lipectomy
- Incision and drainage of abscess/haematoma/ fluid collection.
- Incision and removal of foreign body; subcutaneous tissues
- Incision drainage of paronychia
- Introduction of long gastrointestinal tube (e.g., Miller-Abbott); separate procedure
- Marsupialization of sublingual salivary cyst; ranula
- Puncture, aspiration of abscess, hematoma, bulla or cyst
- Removal of anal seton; other marker
- Removal of sutures with sedation
- Repair of nail bed
- Simple repair of superficial wounds.
- Wedge excision of skin of nail fold; e.g., for ingrown toenail
|Neurosurgery||- Carpal tunnel release
|Obs&Gyna.||- Removal of IUD with sedation
|Orthopedic||- Cast/change of cast with sedation- Closed reduction of dislocated joint with sedation
- Closed reduction of fractures with sedation
- Release of trigger finger
- Removal of K-wires/Ilizarov/ or External fixator
|Vascular||- Injection sclerotherapy for varicose veins- Permicath insertion